Years ago I flew down to Independence airport in a Cessna 150 and sat in a
KR-2, the first one I ever saw. I knew right away that the landing gear had
to go, and also after sitting in it the canopy frame had to be modified to a
more squared out profile. I couldn't get the thing closed without tilting my
head to the right. Also the dynel fabric the builder used was no good so I
used fiberglass on mine. Definitely go look and sit in one before you
invest.

-Joe