I have yet to see a completed KR with vertical sides, so you are still in
the first stages of "experimental" there.  So, do you want to experiment, or
build a KR?.  Mine was not widened, but if I were to do it, I would add the
same amount of width to the bottom, as I was adding to the top, just to keep
from adding any more stress factors.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2007 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC