Wow did I ever get my feathers flamed for suggesting that brad may have been
mixing at the wrong ratio.  Brad stated that he bought the t-88 from wicks
aircraft. Before I made that post I looked in wick cataloge and on line. I did
not find any T-88 epoxy.  Of the epoxys listed in the Wicks catalog West
systems is 5 parts resin to 1 part hardner, Aeropoxy es 100 parts to 27 parts,
ezpoxy is 100 parts to 45 parts, 285 system is 100 parts to 50 parts, 335
system is 100 to 50 parts.  Thats all that wicks list. They don't have T-88
their catalog or on line that I can find. So you see I had every reason to
beleive that he did not have T-88 and was mixing improperly. I did a lot of
testing for the government on Shell 815. Shell 813 and other resins and
hardners which almost all the above epoxy systems are based.  The symtoms that
he discribed are of too much hardner or incompatable resins and hardners. Don't
be so fast to pull your torches.