Using my very accurate electronic gold scales, I have come up with the
followong volume vs weight results.

First of all, you can not assume that all identical surgical syringes are
equal in weight.  One weighed 6.53 grams and the other 6.70 grams.

10cc of resin weighed 11.95g and 10cc of hardener weighed 9.82g.

The ratio I have been working with is 13g resin to 11g hardener.  ie. 13:11
The figures I came up with today would indicate a ratio of 13g : 10.64g is
more on the mark for a 50/50 mix by volume.

There is a margin for error when you consider the syringes are calibrated in
.2cc markings and one or two drips either way could skew the results in
either direction.  You are also relying on me eyeballing exactly 10cc in
both.
None the less, it's always fun and interesting to just get out in the garage
"have a go".

I have just found out that where I work has stress testing equipment which
can be used under all kinds temperatures and humidities and for long periods
of time.  I have had a chat and we may be able to organize some extremely
accurate stress tests
on timber and the T-88.  Shall keep you posted on that one.
--
Darren Crompton
AUSTRALIA

www.kr-2s.com