At the top of page 78 in the May issue of SportAviation is a picture of my
fathers plane a Mustang II.  Although the plane is heavier than the KR its gear
configuration is about the same.  I have no tail wheel time but was able to
shoot a couple landings.  I placed down the first time in a three point stance.
(my father will not allow wheel landings) Stalls were quick. Climb out pegged
the VSI. Steep turns were near 90 degrees. WHAT A HOOT.  I hope to get some
more time in this plane while I complete my KR. By the way, it handles in the
air just as responsive as the KR.
Thanks dad for the inspiration to build mine.  Everyone get out and finish our
planes.

Steven Phillabaum
KR2S; 5048; corvair;
Auburn, Alabama