Netheads,

Thanks for all the replies.

Someone suggested PVC tubes, someone else said be careful, with the modern day
fuel they may attack the PVC. Plus not much difference in the weight of the
thin wall Ali tube & the PVC

I will go with the Ali tube.The tube comes in 5mt (12ft) lengths. I was
concerned about the possibility of fuel sloshing back & forth. Apparently no
problem.

Weight,
Phil M his wings came in at 50 lbs including tank. I think it was Mark J his
wings came in  at 56lbs with US 12 gal tank landing light etc. In an early KR
newsletter someone's wings came in at 28lbs. So I think 50 lbs bare is a bit
heavy I thnk I can do better than that.

I have to redo the ailerons as there is a 1/4" concave in the in the aileron &
the rear section of the wing. The ailerons are permanently sprung in the down
position & you cant move them up beyond about 1/2" at the trailing edge, not
sure how anyone managed to build them like that. The spar looks straight.

As I say thanks for all the replies, it is about 6mths down the track I have a
lot of other wok to do before I get to the wings. .

When I start I will keep you all up to date.

Thanks

Robin.