FYI,

>From the Dawn Patrol guys.

Ronald R. Eason Sr.
President / CEO
Ph: 816-468-4091
Fax: 816-468-5465
HYPERLINK "http://www.jrl-engineering.com"http://www.jrl-engineering.com
Our Attitude Makes The Difference!

I love these guys.  We saw these fine folks with their shredders at the
entrance gate of the Columbia Salute to Veterans airshow, just past the
"peacenicks" tent where the sorry looking peacenicks were handing out their
anti-military and anti-American literature.  They all looked like old
hippies from the 70's.  Such a shame that the peacenicks dislike their
country and it's proud history so much.  Problem is that they are backed by
the ACLU and the ACLU has sued the Columbia Salute to Veterans airshow for
using public facilities for "promoting war", and the Columbia Salute to
Veterans airshow has to pay the lawyers that are suing them.  A real screwed
legal up system.

These shredder guys stayed out there all day, both days, and all during the
parade shredding these anti-military handouts.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1841915/posts"http://www.freerepub
lic.com/focus/f-news/1841915/posts

Thanks,