Hi Guys;

I have worked on engines of about all kinds in my lifetime and many different
kinds of vehicles and machinery. I have driven, boated and flown many of them
as have many of you but the only thing that I can think of that still amazes me
is that every time I'm on an airliner and we pull out onto the runway and the
pilot opens those throttles and we start off down the runway and I'm pushed
back into my seat by all of that "Raw Power" that"s hurtling me and a couple
hundred other people along with all of our luggage, freight, fuel and whatever
into the skys beyond, I am just amazed. As "Tim Taylor" (Tim Allen) of home
improvements comedy show would say OH!, OH!, OH!

Well, have a great day.

Regards
Myron (Dan) Freeman
Indpls, Ind. 46203 USA. Home of the