I believe I first heard William Wynne call the corvair community and emphasis
on learning as a "movemt".  It is hard to describe but once you and in int you
understand it.   It realy is that levely mixture of friendships, hard work,
reasearch and development, and enjoying the learning process that gives it that
name.  It is in finding like people with similar goals and desires with a
willingness to share and learn that atttract the corvair and should I also say
the KR community.  The KR community (as we call it) understands much of this
idea.  We have airplanes that though begin from similar plans are very
different and show the acraftsmanship and ingenuity of its builder.  The
Corvair is similar in that process.  However the "movement"  is about the
people, not so much the product.   It is the product though that has brought
all these like minded people together to encourage each other in their similar
goals, to produce a owner built, safe flying airplane with the added
 benefit of gaining an education in aviation and engine mechanics.  I hope to
meet many more people who are attracted and join the ranks of the movement.

  Bill Clapp and N41768

Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
Finder tool.