>>Now everyone is in a panic, as far as I can tell
>>there is no fiberglass resin that is safe from
>>the effects of the alcohol eating away at it.

Vinyl Ester is *supposed* to be impervious to alcohol,
Spruce sells it.  Might be a good idea to check on
compatibility with whatever resin system you use on the
KR wings before slobbering it all over the inside of
your tanks.

http://www.hirschauto.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=27&Product_ID=6&CATID=3

Wicks is reselling this tank sealant, in exactly the
same cans, with a big 'Auto Use Only' warning (wink wink).
Hirsch sells the quarts directly a few bucks cheaper, and
they sell 1 and 5 gallon cans as well.  I just ordered a
gallon, will let you know in 5 years or so how it's worked
out.  At the bottom of their fuel FAQ the last line mentions
being used in airplanes.

Bob