I just glued the sides on the this weekend.  2 of us worked together, each
with  about 4 Oz of T-88 spreading with a small disposable brush.( I think
these are referred to as Acid Brushes)  We might have had 3/4 oz left when
we were done and this was just the front 8' of both the fuse sides.

Patrick mentioned turning over the fuse side so the plywood was down while
the glue dried. That's some good advice I wish I had about 4 days ago!  I
spent a lot of time with a chisel and a knife cleaning up.

If you plan to staple the plywood as shown in the KR manual, goto sears and
buy a stapler with the wire guide: http://www.n494bp.com/stapler_full.jpg

This will leave your staples raised up enough to get a screw driver under
them for easy removal as shown here:
http://www.n494bp.com/stapledside_full.jpg

we used a small 1/8 scrap to pry against so we did not dent up the mahogany
sides.

The staples still held the plywood down tight even though the top of the
staple was not against the plywood.

--
Brad Payne
www.n494bp.com