I'm considering a KR2 project and want to know if there are any complete 2180s
or close size engine for sale. If I can get a used, good engine, then I might
be able to work out (i.e., afford) a deal on the airframe.

I want a ready to run and mountable engine. Prefer dual ignition but not
required. I do want full accessories including, oil cooler, alternator,
starter, exhaust, and carb. It would be even better if it had a prop and
spinner too. <grin> The plane previously had an 1835 VW.

Because of low opportunity to travel, I need one close to Charlotte, NC or one
that can be shipped. Please email me off-line if you can provide a lead or info.
Thanks!
Ben
(some day, some how, I'm GONNABE)

just2...@together.net