At 06:39 PM 11/2/2008, you wrote:
> > Does anyone have experience with using epoxy to attach wood and aluminum
> > parts together ?.

When I bonded aluminum or stainless steel strips to wood or fiberglass, as
around the inside of inspection panel openings for securing the panel back
in place, I saturated the metal with 1/8 inch holes and epoxy / floxed them
in place making sure the epoxy / flox mixture squeezed out of the holes
a bit.  This acted almost like rivets.  I've only had one strip come loose
and I think that was because of improper prep on the glass I was attaching
it to.

Larry Flesner