Hello Chuck,This is a custom built KR2.  In reality a KR2 is only a single
pilot airplane.  To fly it with two people in it you have to modify and build
the cabin wider ( Standard Kr is only 34")  and for a decent room you need to
modify the Turtle deck as well.  <y partner has a standard KR (he built it) and
I can not go fly with him it period.  No seat room and the canopy will not
close.  Knowing all this the builder of this KR2 was very smart and built it as
Single seat where the pilot has all the room in world for a long cross country
flight in extreme comfort.  It could fit a 6'4" pilot.  Canopy totally
redesigned. Full panel, Panel mounted Com Radio & transponder mode C.Two wing
tanks and the header tank for a total of 24 Gallons.The engine is a 2180 VW 85
hp with wood propeller.  10 hours SMOHThe Craftsmanship is superb.I had Bill
Clapp (The Sun N Fun wood aircraft award winner with his KR2) my partner as
well. Extend the wings to 24'6" Bill is an
 A&P and will be performing an Annual Inspection and fly the plane during the
next wee. Any one buying this plane will get it with an annual ready to fly
home in style.I am attaching picture from before the wing was extended.The
Price is negotiable or a decent offer.  I know you can find many KR2 for half
the price but they will also be half the airplane as far as instruments and
craftsmanship.This is a show plane.Please let me know if you're interested
Solly Melyon-Gen. Mgr     My cell # 323 / 841-4822
AeroMax Aviation, LLC
www.aeromaxaviation.com

229.241.1175

Solly Melyon-Mgr