I ordered my wood kit from Wicks Aircraft Supply.  The "KIT" was off in many
ways.

The Kit is a good start, but I am sure you will need too add or change a few
things.

I had to splice together my 4 main longerons.  Luckily, my Dad/co-builder is
great at making jigs, so with his help, it was no problem.

If you make the tail surfaces with the templates that are on the new airfoil
drawings, you will need larger material for the spars in the tail surfaces
as well.

I would do the following:

1) Add another 12" - 24" of the material for the vertical webs inside the
front spars. (There is not enough supplied if you are making the spars for
the new airfoil)

2) request 4 of the 5/8" Sq be as long as you need + a few inches.  Remember
the fuselage sides bow so your logerons are longer than the front to back
length on the plan.

3)  I needed another 4x4 sheet of 3/32" birch ply because the main spars are
taller on the new airfoil and you sheet both side of the spars all the way
to the tip of the outer spar.

4) Review what you need for the new tail if you are going to use the
templates on the new airfoil plans.  The kit's HS and VS spars are not tall
enough for the new tail.   In addition, some people like the make the HS
wider.

--
Brad Payne
http://n494bp.blogspot.com