I just got my project back in my garage after 5 years. I'm trying to decide if
I should sell it, finish it, or team up with someone interested in joining the
project. Your interest, thoughts, ideas would be welcomed. Here are some
details.

I began construction of KR2S #122 in September 1992 while living in N.
Manchester, IN. Construction continued in Apple Valley, MN. There are 1697
hours in the project. The main gear is Diehl conventional. Wings have Diehl
skins. The engine, Great Plains Type IV 2.6L, has been fitted to the fuselage
and all the firewall attachments and routing have been worked out. Wings
contain one nav antenna each. Horizontal stabilizer contains comm antenna.
Elevator is mass balanced, internal. Access panels for tail have been
installed. Strobes for wing tips and tail are installed. Two removable fuel
tanks have been fitted and or installed including transfer pump. instrument
panel tilts forward and is removable. I have complete Rand topskin/canopy
package, instruments, battery, Sterba prop, spinner, AN hardware, foam,
fiberglass, and wire.

Anyone interest in learning more or sharing thoughts about this opportunity
please email me at rlucas321...@hotmail.com.

Thanks, Russ Lucas