Well guess I will chime in also.

I am close to finishing the gauge install on my panel. The panel is made of
separate removable panels.? ( I wouldn't do that again if I was to do it over)
I have powered it up and tested the Radio which is wired through a sigtronics
400.? Worked great even though I didn't have the correct connection for the
antennae to the radio I was able to hear the com work with a hand held to test
it. Happy Days!.

I have the dipole installed in the vertical with only one side of the vertical
glassed until I purchase the female end for the coax and test with a SWR. to
trim? foil I need to.
I am done with the canopy, forward deck, and turtle deck.? (excluding fairing
in and more filling and sanding).
Major to do's are:? BUILD THE WINGS, BUILD THE TANKS, and ALL FIREWALL
FORWARD.? I have to make a mold of the cowling I borrowed so I can return it.?
Building a New House and starting a New Job have put the plane on hold about
two years.? Time to get back to it.?

Still don't know what power plant to put in it.? I would like to use the
Corvair but I am having trouble finding a core.
If I take much longer to finish the plane I might be looking at the sport pilot
requirements due to old age.HA HA.

Steve Phillabaum
Shorter Alabama
334-740-0066