I don't know if it would be considered progress, but I've started to at
least gather the parts of my KR-2 from various parts of the garage and
formulate
a plan to get them together. I used to subscribe to the KRnet but dropped off
several years ago when I quit working on my plane due to my flight schedule
etc.  Mine is a stock KR-2 and I have a Continental A-75 to power it with,  I
also got the new wing plans for it and am very interested to see how it's
working out now that some are flying. I hope to get to the archives soon and
catch up on what I've missed, and I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions when I
get going again.

Dennis Steed, Salt Lake City,UT

In a message dated 12/6/2008 8:56:20 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,