Hi Guys,

I was checking out the list of builders and if you have not seen Dennis
Dyer's site, check it out.

Dennis has done the greatest thing on adding a starter and alternator to the
C-65 engine in his KR2. I did a lot of checking once (especially with Harry
Fenton - the Continental guy), and no one seems to have done what Dennis
did. I always figured there had to be a "fairly" simple way to add the
starter and he did the alternator too! I once thought using the GP vacuum
pump bracket was a viable option for an alternator if it fit the C-65, but
that didn't take care of the starter absence. Dennis is the man!

It would be great to have templates for the brackets and details on matching
the Lycoming gear to the Continental. Dennis has my admiration for a great
creative solution to using the C-65 in a KR2.

Ben

Benjamin F. Copeland IV
Still a wannabe
just2...@together.net