Hi Kurt, how much are they looking to get for the started project? I ask
because I moved to a lake last year and my needs for an amphib are
stronger than my desire to finish my project. Its a bit beyond the boat
stage - the tail feathers are done and the spars are complete. It has
fixed aluminum conventional gear and my licensed complete set of KR2-S
plans would be in the deal. Not looking to profit but to get a start on
an amphib plans built. I'm in SE Michigan though...

http://arb.net/dave/kr2s.html

-dave