From: "Randy Smith" <crz...@yahoo.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: KR> A master list of weight-saving build techniques?

Don't tell that to my to Bellanca's in the hanger. 1 is a 1947 and the other
a 1974. The wing is all Mahogany. On the 47 they used 1/8 4 feet out and
3/32 the rest of the way. On the 74 it is 1/4 4 feet out and 1/16 the rest
of the way. The airplane does not have any record of a wing departing the
plane.