  From: STEVE bennett
  To: krnet
  Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:30 PM
  Subject: KR> (no subject)

  Hi all, we have the gear legs as used on Troys KR-2 back again.  Originally
the lower leg bent to only 25 degrees as they broke in the upper bend.  The
lower leg is now bent to 50 degrees.  If you want to see them, go to our web
site, gpasc.com and click on the Garage Sale! Mark, keep the sunset photos
coming, there always a pleasure to look at.Steve bennettifly...@msn.com