Kurt wrote:
I love their stuff, but I don't know how they have
the time to build and document.
   Hey don't loose site of the prize by trying to keep the world informed. The
main reason for documenting is to prove to the inspector that you built the
plane and comply with the 51% rule. Just keep a handwritten log right in your
shop or near the door. I just used a college note book and wrote in the date ,
hours, and task performed each session. Then if you have free time to update a
web site do it at your leisure. We all appreciate the sharing of knowledge but
no individual is responsible to educate the rest of us.
Good Luck,
Joe Horton
Prices, software, charts & analysis.  Click here to open your online FX trading
account.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2Ry722pn96qMmjLuk5JWaFHHoI5tkFVM5eroPb30xrtirfS/