Guys,

I can't help but be happy today,  I finished my first BFR after more
than 10 years of no flying (well, full scale anyway)..

Divorce in Washington will strip you of all your posessions and future
wealth, but only for ten years or so.. ( I'd guess about $650k or so)
After  10 years of state imposed poverty: I am finally free, and now I
can say flying again!

wooo hooo!

After ten years, I went to "get current"  the instructor could not
believe how greasey those landings were, so he made me do a few to be
sure it wasn't just luck.. greased them all.  Then on the second flight
(today) I greased two more in a 18 knot 90 degree sidewind..  I crabbed
it to the deck then kissed the windy wheel first, drug it along for a
while then let the rest down.  Sweet...

The instructor was laughing hard when he saw ten years of dust bunnies
and laundry room lint flying off my flight bag at the airport..

Too good to be true.. now I can fly, I just need to massage my kr to
fly..

jg