OK Guys, I gotta come clean..I goofed.

I got the KR in the air: lo and to to my suprise there ARE two airports
there. The one I was thinking was the mistake was actually STENNIS
INTERNATIONAL (HSA) which is just a few miles northwest of Diamondhead
(66Y). I knew it was there but I didn't realize it was THAT close. Its
just on my simulator they BOTH look like podunk airplane patch.

Another memory stick on order..that SHOULD help with more resources to
draw on.

And I am NOT apologizing to Bill Gates...Uh UH!!..NO WAY!

Sheepishly....

Glenn Martin
KR2 N1333A
Biloxi, MS

PS: I (CYBER)crashed Old Blue (N4DD). I had a phone call and got
distracted....Lesson: FLY THE PLANE!!

Another VERY good excuse not to answer the phone!