KRnetters:

I purchased N5834 (Ken Jones KR2), sight unseen, earlier this winter. Finally
was able to make trip to Ohio, and trailer it home a couple weeks ago. After
getting it home, and going through it a bit, I have pretty serious second
thoughts regarding whether this is the plane for me. So, if anyone who is
familiar with N5834 is seriously interested owning it, please contact me via
email (micha...@tonypickering.com). I'm asking what Ken was asking, which is
what I have in it, minus my sunk transportation costs. $8500.

It will probably hit Barnstormers within the next week or so.

Thanks for your consideration.

Tony

  • KR> pig for sale Dr. Michael A. Pickering