From: Patrick Driscoll <patric...@usfamily.net>
Subject: Re: KR> Re:user fees
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Saturday, February 28, 2009, 1:56 PM

John Milland wrote:
      Fifty years ago as a young and new pilot I was energized and terrified
almost every month as AOPA came forth with a new warning that the
general aviation world as we knew it was about to end. After a few
years of this repeated cry of "wolf"  I grew tired and dropped out of
the AOPA organization.
   Did it occur to you that maybe the cry was dropped because so many who
read it, called or emailed their congressmen and demanded a vote to drop the
proposal?

Patrick Driscoll
Saint Paul, MN
patric...@usfamily.net

If you can read this, Thank a teacher
If you are reading this in English, thank a veteran

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---