Hi Darren,

I'm planning to be at NatFly - probably arrving mid-Friday.  Unfortunately I
won't be arriving in the style I'd like (which would be in my own aircraft
of course), I'll be driving, but I expect to be there nonetheless.  I think
an inaugural KR gathering at NatFly is a great idea and I look forward to
seeing as many of the flying KRs as can make it.

For our overseas cousins, NatFly is the annual flyin for Recreational
Aviation Australia - the body that administers recreational aircraft in Oz.
Narromine is on the western plains about 180 nautical miles roughly west of
Sydney - which puts it about 385 nautical miles south west of Brisbane and
about 370 nautical miles north of Melbourne.

Hope to see you there.

Tony King
Brisbane Australia