Thanks Dave,

I compared properties of the two and found :

Both are made by "Dow" and are suppose to be unaffected by ethanol laden
fuels.

"Tuff-R" has a much higher flexural strength & will absorb much less
moisture.

There's a locale supplier that carries up to 2" thickness and the price is
right!

The possible draw back for Tuff-R":  an operation temperature range of -50
to +190 F. and having to remove facing materials from each sheet.

The plus for "Trymer 2000" is it's operation temperature range of -297 to
+300 F, but I don't remember seeing that product name in my travels so far.

It seems Urethane Foam has an operation temperature range of 65 to +200 F.

I guess my next question is, "What do the high priced urethane foams have
that 'Tuff-R' doesn't ? "

Subject: Re: KR> experimenter Polyisocyanurate Foam

You should also look for Trymer 2000. I found a supplier nearby a
few years back, but they don't carry it anymore.

Dave Mullins
Nashua, NH