That is a very new and interesting baffle.  If that works, which it looks
like it should, that will be one of the really fresh ideas to come along in
quite some time.  I like that intake manifold also.  That was going to be
the next thing that I tried, if what I have did not work.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2009 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC