Barry,
I made a rotisserie for my wings.  I bolted two aluminum angles to the
WAFs.  These were then bolted to a piece of 1/2-inch plywood.  I drilled
a 1/2-inch hole in the plywood about where the wing CG might be and
bolted that to another piece of plywood that was in turn screw-nailed to
a heavy duty saw horse.  At the wing tip, a 1/2-inch pipe nipple, three
inches long was bolted to the hole for the tip light fixture with fender
washers on each end.  The pipe rested on the edge of an aluminum angle
screw-nailed to the edge of a wooden packing box.  A saw horse may also
work.  The fender washer on the end of the pipe nipple keeps the pipe on
the aluminum angle.  I used a C-clamp to clamp the two pieces of plywood
at the wing root to position the wing at any needed angle.  Be sure to
put a stop nut on the pivot bolt so it won't come off. Allow room for
the wing trailing edge to clear the saw horse and the floor.  I found
this fixture to be easy to make, effective and really cheap.
The rotisserie allows one person to easily flip the wing to any angle
for painting, sanding and other prep work...and the wing surface rests
on nothing.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA
smw...@md.metrocast.net

>I painted my wings and then turned them over to paint the other side.
I did
not allow enough drying time and the paint was too soft leaving marks in
the
paint work.   Bugger.   So I am going to strip them and repaint them
again
and offcourse the weather is terrible for painting.

Regards
Barry Kruyssen