---- Kurt Clement <kurtclem...@yahoo.com> wrote:

So here is a question: After laying up fiberglass I have tried to clean my
brush, but I end up throwing it away because it just hardens from all the
epoxy/resin.

Hi Kurt, Easiest way I found is to have a bucket of acetone with a lid on it
beside my work bench. I drop the brush in it BEFORE it starts to set and
continue doing other things like laying peel ply on with a squeegie. When I'm
finished I wash the brush around in the acetione and wipe dry with a rag. Next
I rub in a generous quantity of citrus hand cleaner which rips through the
residue. Wash up in water and leave to dry. Comes up like new every time.

Paul.