Hi All.

Our Australian KR Gathering has now passed and was certainly one to
remember.  Three KRs arrived and these early pics will tell the story.

Phil Matheson
http://www.kr-2s.com/images/krnet/narromine_09/storm_800.jpg

Don Laverick
http://www.kr-2s.com/images/krnet/narromine_09/don_800.jpg

Ross Evans
http://www.kr-2s.com/images/krnet/narromine_09/ross_800.jpg

I will post them all soon but needless to say a storm came through and
continued raining the entire time.  Given the photos, it is hard to believe
this is a drought area.
A full report will follow............I have a KR in the garage that wants to
go out and play with all the other KRs.

Cheers
--
Darren Crompton
AUSTRALIA

My web site: www.kr-2s.com

PS.

Phil Matherson has just called to say he is is 38 minutes from home now
flying in calm weather having just made it out of Narromine this morning at
500ft AGL.  There was a mass exodus with a slight break in the weather.