From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Willie van der Walt
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 4:07 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Re: Do I need a Cascolator?

  I increased the size of the nose tank and refitted the rebuilt Limbach
motor. Since the changes I battled to start the engine until I bypassed the
Gascolator. There is a valve on the lowest point of my tank where water can
be drained before each flight, if need be. What is the purpose of the
casculator and why are the pressure settings on it. What may happen if I fly

the with the bypassed casculator?

  Regards

  Willie