Sun n Fun was just as fun and eventful as always though with the added
complexity of being an exhibitor this year.  I did do the smart thing and fly
down to Lakland a couple days early to avoid the Notam and traffic.  It was a
nice smooth and uneventful 1.5 hour trip listening to my MP3 and watching for
traffic.  Beautiful day.   Sunday and Monday were spent setting up the displays
and moving trailers and such.  I did not have much time to see all the stuff
out there but did enjoy meeting friends and many new people.  Joe Horton was
the only other KR there as far as I know.  Thanks for making the trip JOE!  My
plane was in our tent and not on the flight line.   The start of our show was
our IFB (Integral Front Bearing) and our new plane kits slated for delivery
after Oshkosh.  Check out our website for more info.  Glenda, Steve Makish, and
Bob Lester were some other KR people there.  The HOOTERS KR Dinner was a blast
with
 many friends and good food.   Thanks to Jack for setting that up.  After an
very busy week I cleaned up N41768 for a 1.3 hour trip home on Monday.  It was
smooth and quick due to a nice tailwind.   I will post info online soon about
the conversion in my plane - a bunch of interesting stuff on it.   I would like
to thank all of those who came to visit and see who we are and our direction.
We (Aeromax) hopes to have products available soon for the KR market.  Some of
those who were at the show got to see the new spars, WAFs, and other components
that will be out soon.  Wing skins and control systems will be available after
Oshkosh.

For those interested, I will posssible by putting N41768 up for sale in a
couple months.  There are some final details I want to do to it but it has been
a plane that has served me well.  I am putting all my efforts into the new
plane I am building and hope to have at Oshkosh.  Im not sure about the price
on it but it will come with a new engine and other goodies.  For those who are
considering a great flying plane send me an email.

Bill Clapp - Aeromax Aviation Manager
 KR2S builder and pilot
Valdosta, GA
aeromaxaviation.com / billclapp.com