I would just like people to know my experience with Modley Crankshaft at
Dearborn Heights, MI. About 5 months ago I gave them a call about doing the
crankshaft work for my engine. I told them everything that I needed done and
they gave me a ballpark price. So I sent it off for them to complete the work.
During this time I made several calls to them to just make sure they did not
forget about me. Everytime I called I asked about the total price, but they
would never give me the total. Yesterday UPS tried to make the delivery but I
was not home. They did leave one of those stickys telling me that the next
delivery date would be.... Any ways on this sticky is were i found the total
price. There was a $325.00 difference from what the ballpark price was that
they gave me. So I just figured that it was just a missprint or something. But
when I called them I found out that it was the right price. Now what really
burns me is this. I would be fine if they just told me that they messed up and
gave me the wrong price, but No, the guy told me that I was lying and that he
would have never told me that ballpark price. I would have normally just went
ahead and payed it, figuring whats 325.00 in the total cost, but calling me a
liar  is what got me. He did not even go ask if any of the other 2 people that
are there had said anything to me, just jumped right to calling me a liar. I'm
not here to bad mouth anyone or any busniess but I just wanted to let the group
know my experience with them. Oh, so I told him to keep the crankshaft. I'm now
looking for another crankshift.

HotmailĀ® goes with you.