I seem to recall there was a fellow who built a kr2 with a tandem seating
arrangement. Does anyone have the link to his website? Also, what do you guys
think about this? I personally prefer the tandem seating. I am considering
modifyi g my own project in this manner and using a Vari ez canopy or so eying
similar. I plan to make the firewall just wide enoug to accompdate a 3100cc
corvair and continuing that same witdth untill the trailing egds of the
fuselage in the same manner as mike arnolds ar-5.

HotmailĀ® goes with you.