I agree with what you are saying  mark and I respect your views on the subject.
I am willing to put. In the hours to do the modification to the airframe, but,
if the undertaking isn't worthwhile and it is unlikely I will reach my
performance goals I might consider goi g with the sonerai.i am really trying to
kill 2 birds with one stone with this build. A nice cross country cruiser that
I can use as my own personal dogfighter when flying solo. What I really want
for me is a ride that will really haul a$$ solo. I was originally going to
build a modified kr1, but my fiancée has expressed the interest in flying
together. I guess I need to take her up in a light plane and see if she really
wants to go flying. Maybe I can get out of building a 2 place aircraft.

Sorry for the horrible typing. I'm sending this on an iphone

Hotmail® goes with you.