I'll also add on to what Mark has said.
I'm considering an in flight adjustable prop but after careful
consideration I decided not to go with the IVO because of the way it
performs it's task. The IVO in flight adjustable prop varies the pitch
by warping the blade. The base of the blade is fixed and a rod runs up
the middle of the blade to the tip, which is twisted as the pitch is
varied. This never did sit well with me as I felt that the prop would
already be under enough stress during operation without twisting the
blades on top of it. Also I was never convinced that merely twisting the
blade by the tips would provide an efficient use of the blade as a whole.
Food for thought.
Pete.