Ed Janssen wrote:

> Briefly, according to FAA regulations - If you build at least 51% of a
> KR2S
> per plans you may apply for certification as an E-AB (Experimental-Amateur
> Built)...

I knew all that stuff Ed, but you were good to mention it because Dwight
probably didn't.  But what I was fishing for (I knew you were the guy to
answer it) is how those same questions are answered with respect to LSA,
since that seems to be important to him.  I could look it all up, but I know
you know it off the top of your head, and have melded several sources into
the "real" answers.  There are some nuances about LSA pilots flying
Experimentals, so I'd think if you could license it as LSA to start with,
you might be ahead.  Again, I defer to Ed and others on that....

Thanks,

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com