From: Dan Heath <da...@windstream.net>
Subject: KR> Firewall separation, not from normal use.
To: "'KRnet'" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 8:56 AM

I suggest that you also remove the engine.  When the Little Beast was
delivered here for repairs, and I removed the front deck, I found that the
firewall was separating from the cross member shelf.  I am certain that it
was caused by the long trip with the engine on the plane.  I will never move
one again without removing the engine first.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2009 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Ill
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC