Hi Mark,

If you can browse the web with the encryption turned on then the
encryption's not the reason why your posts aren't working.  Encryption on a
wireless network is an all or nothing thing - if it's properly set up all
services will be as normal.  If it's not properly set up, nothing will work.

Regards,

Tony King
Brisbane Australia