I see how the forward bulkhead is screwed to the prop hub
but not to the Spinner.
So the forward bulkhead exists only for internal support
of the spinner but is not attached to the spinner directly?

I thought perhaps there would be screws through the spinner
into the forward bulkhead much like the rear one.
Scott