From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Ed Foster
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:09 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> RE: Contacting KR and where to start

 I sent KR a request for info and my $8 about a month ago, but have received
no contact from them.  Anyone have an email contact for them that would be
more effective than snail mail?

I am also considering a Sonex and can buy the kit in sections and complete
the sections independently.  Does anyone know if this is possible with the
KR2S as well, and if so how ?

Thanks