In a message dated 6/12/2009 3:18:42 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
countryhomepr...@bellsouth.net writes:

Mark,  let me tell you about my nightmare
Bill,
I can definitely relate, about 2 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with sleep
apnea and even though there were no complications that would effect my
flying,  my medical was denied and I lost my job. I spent the next year and a
half  going through dozens of tests to prove to the "Friendly Aviators Assn"
that  there was nothing wrong, and finally was able to get a "Special
Issuance" that  has to be reviewed every year. I think the whole thing cost
about
$10,000 and a  lot of that wasn't covered by my insurance. I was hired back by
my company, but  have lost the seniority I had with them.
I sure hope I can keep my medical long enough get my KR finished and fly
it!
Dennis Steed
Salt Lake City, UT