1 hour in the pattern today and the engine performed perfectly.  At one
point, it looked like it was running at 3600 RPM for a brief time straight
and level.  Never had that problem before.  So far, no oil leaks.  I think I
have to fly 5 hrs in the restricted area since the engine displacement has
changed, so will do that, and then I hope to do some real cross country
flying before the Gathering this year.  I hope that by Gathering time I have
a serious choice to make, sell the VW FWF, or sell the Corvair.

Daniel R. Heath

da...@windstream.net

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics