Hi Guys and Girls;

Well I have simply got tired of waiting for a enclosed hanger so I took O'l
Blue to Greenwood, Ind. (HFY) and put it in an open T-hanger. Not exactly
where I want to be but maybe I can make due. It's OK and all but I really
wanted an enclosed one (dust, dirt, birds and all).

The Guy next to me is real friendly and helpful, he's building a RV-9 so
maybe I can be helpful to him also. He enclosed his hanger so maybe I can
copy how he did it and do the same to mine.

O'l Blue is ready to fly just as soon as I am. Today we had wind at 270 -300
at 13 to 17 knots or so on a 010-190 runway so I'll wait for a more
favorable wind before flying. I've been patiently waiting this long and
there is no need to get in a hurry and screw up now.

I want to be ready for the 09' Gathering.

Regards,

Myron (Dan) Freeman

Indpls, Ind. 46203-3570

Home of the Indy 500,