-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: KR> Wing Assembly Progress

At 07:45 PM 7/1/2009, you wrote:
>Howdy all,
>
>I have been making good progress on my wing assembly:
>Scott
END
-------

Well, since the subject of wings has come up, I might as well let the cat
out of the bag.  In addition to Dan D's wing skins, Rand-Robinson wing skins
are also available and much more affordable than previously listed.

I have recently acquired all tooling/ molds for all prefabricated components
for the KR series of aircraft.  This includes canopy frames, turtle decks,
wing skins, fuels tank, Revmaster Kr-2 and KR-2S and standard KR 2 cowlings,
basically all of it.  Jeanette and I have reached an agreement where as I
will now own the mold and will produce/ supply components, parts, and
possibly more.  Further details will have to wait until Jeanette returns
from her trip at the end of July for the details to be ironed out.

We plan on offering several services from builder's assistance to assembly
of aircraft right here in our facility.  Once we have had a chance to finish
setting up shop, Parts and supplies should be more readily available and
communication a bit easier.  We are working on a web site so those who wish
to do so can order online.

The parts have previously been constructed from honey comb and pre-preg
which has kept the price climbing.  They are pretty parts and great if going
on a Lancair but it is over kill for the KR series of aircraft as well as
builders budgets.  The new parts will be Last-a-foam core and vacuum bagged.
Still plenty strong and light as evidenced by Dan Diehl's wing skins.  We
will be using epoxy as opposed to vinylester resin.

There are several other exciting thing planned which include "Box to Boat
TM" fast build kits you can assemble in 2 to 3 days. There will be very
limited jigging and you will be ready for your plywood skins in no time.

Well, there it is lots of new exciting stuff in the works.  If anyone is in
need of any prefab or custom parts just send me an e-mail off the net and I
we'll get you rolling (or flying as the case may be.J )

Happy Building!

Steve Glover
Former KR-2 N902G
Corona, CA