From: "Mark Jones" <flyk...@charter.net>
To: "KR Net" < krnet @ mylist .net>, " Corvair Net" < corvaircraft @ mylist
.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2009 11:09:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: KR> A week of no KR

I just returned from vacation and I had the KR jitters so I went on a hour
sunset flight. Danced around the clouds at 8000' and watched a beautiful
sunset. The following link will show you just how bad I had it last week.

http :// www .flykr2s.com/photo. html

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net