As promised I have finally gotten around to doing my last New house update. You
can view it at
http://www.jackandsandycooper.com/newhouse6.html

I have been thinking of a KR fly-in and would like some feedback from you KR
netheads. When would be a good time for it and who would plan on attending. If
y ou don't have to have a fly ing KR, you can drive in. I'm located in North
East Tennessee near Greeneville, between Johnson City and Knoxville. 04TN
Hensley Airpark. www.hensleyairpark.com   With Oshkosh at the end of July and
KR gathering in September Would 3rd Sat in August be pushing things too much?
Oct, Nov, next spring??? I'm retired so if some of you would like to come in on
Friday and stay until Sunday I can arrange transportation to a motel or bring
camping gear and camp in the hangar or back yard. Lets put our heads together
and plan something.

Jack Cooper